If you are thinking about purchasing a home right now, you are surely getting a lot of advice. Though your friends and family have your best interests at heart, they may not be fully aware of your needs and what is currently happening in real estate. Let’s look at whether or not now is actually a good time for you to buy a home.
- A good place to raise children and for them to get a good education
- A place where you and your family feel safe
- More space for you and your family
- Control of the space
- Home values will appreciate by 4.3% in 2014.
- The cumulative appreciation will be 28% by 2018.
- Even the experts making up the most bearish quartile of the survey still are projecting a cumulative appreciation of over 16.8% by 2018.
Click here to search Grayslake Homes for Sale.
Thinking of making a move?
Log onto my website at www.StarHomeTeam.com and search Northern Illinois Homes for sale.
Easily search Northern Illinois Homes for Sale with photos, open houses and virtual tours at StarHomeTeam.com
Jim Starwalt, Real Estate Broker
Find Me Online
3 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Home in Illinois in 2014