Home Buying Basics: Finding the Right Home.
Approach the Home Buying Process Objectively:
- There is no perfect home, look for a home that meets 85% of your criteria.
- The good homes can sell quickly.
- Avoid second guessing your decision, also known as buyer's remorse.
3 Questions to Ask Yourself About the Home:
- What did I like about the home?
- Is there anything that I would need to change about the home?
- Could I see myself living here?
Remember You Have These Safety Nets:
- The attorney approval contingency in the contract.
- The home inspection contingency in the contract.
- The appraisal contingency rider, that the home must appraise for purchase price.
Thinking of making a move? Log onto my website atwww.StarHomeFinders.com and search from over 150,000 Northern Illinois Homes for sale. Registering is quick and easy!
Jim Starwalt, Broker Associate RE/MAX Center, Phone: 847-548-2625 Jim@StarHomeFinders.com
Search for Homes on your phone!
Free Mobile Phone search app!
Text the word STAR to 87778.