Step 1 - Approach the home buying process objectively:
- There is no perfect house, look for a home that meets 85% of your criteria.
- The good deals and good homes sell quickly.
- Avoid second guessing your decision, also known as buyer's remorse.
Step 2 - As you see each home, ask yourself these 3 questions:
- What do I like about this home?
- What would I want or need to change?
- Can I see myself owning this home and at what purchase price?
Step 3 - Remember you have safety nets available to you:
- The 5 day attorney approval and homes inspection contingency.
- An appraisal rider contingency that the home must appraise for purchase price.
Thinking of making a move? Log onto my website atwww.StarHomeFinders.com and search from over 150,000 Northern Illinois Homes for sale. Registering is quick and easy!
Jim Starwalt, Broker Associate RE/MAX Center, Phone: 847-548-2625 Jim@StarHomeFinders.com
Search for Homes on your phone!
Free Mobile Phone search app!
Text the word STAR to 87778.