Grinders Cafe & Eatery: More Than Just A Good Cup of Coffee

I love a good cup of coffee - who doesn't?

And a good cup of coffee doesn't have to come from Starbucks. I do go to Starbucks from time to time as well, but I don't know why - when I can get a cup of coffee that I enjoy more from Grinders.

When you want something more "local" with a neighborhood feel, Grinders Cafe & Eatery is that kind of place. Located at 82 Center Street in Grayslake, it is in the heart of the historic downtown Grayslake area, on the corner of Center Street and Slusser Street.

My wife and I live about four blocks from Grinders and it is one of our favorite walking destinations in the summer. Weather permitting, Grinders has tables with umbrellas outside.

If you're not a coffee lover, Grinders also has a variety of other drinks including teas and iced drinks.

Their menu includes a variety of bagels and breakfast sandwiches. For lunch, my favorite is the Grinder Sandwich. Other lunch favorites include the panninis, the focaccia pizzas, the soups and salads. There's also bakery items and chocolates.

For more information, Grinders has their own website at: http://www.grinderscafeonline.com/.

If you live in Grayslake or happen to be visiting the downtown area, I highly suggest you stop by Grinders and check it out. I think it will become one of your favorite places too.

Jim Starwalt

Thinking of making a move? Log onto my website at www.StarHomeFinders.com and search the Multiple Listing Service from over 150,000 homes for sale. Registering is quick and easy!

Jim Starwalt, Broker Associate RE/MAX Center, Phone: 847-548-2625 Jim@StarHomeFinders.com







Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *