A, B, C or D: All of the Above


Narrowing down your choices when you're looking for a home.

Part of my job as your realtor, is to discuss with you what you are looking for in a home purchase. We will focus in on what you must have and set up that criteria in a home search program for you. You will receive emails of homes for sale that are a match for your "must have" criteria. I will send you an initial email with many homes for sale. Then each day any newly listed homes will be emailed to you, along with any homes that have a price change.

When you are ready to actually go out and see some homes, I am going to ask you which homes you like and which homes can be eliminated. After we see the first two homes, I'm going to ask you which home you like better: the first one or the second? Through out the day, we will continue to compare homes for sale, to help you in your decision making. Depending on the number of homes we see in one day, we may end up with a "Top 4 Homes" for you to consider.

As I ask you what you think about each home, remember that I am not asking for me, I am asking to help you. If you don't like a home, it's okay to tell me. I don't own the home and you won't offend me. It also helps me when I'm out looking at other homes without you. If I see something that looks like it could be a good match for what you have told me you like, I can give you a call.

Since I am working for you as your buyer's agent, it's okay to tell me what you do or don't like about a home for sale. It's confidential information that I will not disclose to anyone.

The more you share with me about what you think of the homes for sale that we visit - the more I can help you find your number one home choice.

Jim Starwalt

Thinking of making a move? Log onto my website at www.StarHomeFinders.com and search the Multiple Listing Service from over 150,000 homes for sale. Registering is quick and easy!

Jim Starwalt, Broker Associate RE/MAX Center, Phone: 847-548-2625 Jim@StarHomeFinders.com

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *