Buyer Representation Is Priceless


Some people don't really know how I get paid.

The seller agrees to pay their listing agent/listing office. The listing office pays out a co-operating commission to the buyer's agent that has the buyer for that house. So, I am paid by the listing office.

Even though I receive my commission from the listing office, as your buyer's agent, I am working for you. Your information is confidential and is not disclosed to the seller or their agent. I am working for you, on your behalf.

Confidential information includes, but is not limited to, the top dollar amount you are willing to pay for a house, how much you really want this house, your personal motivation, personal situation and reason for moving.

It is necessary to provide the listing agent with your mortgage pre-approval letter. This allows the seller and their agent to know that you are financially qualified to buy a house in the price range of your offer.

You may remember the "Priceless" credit card ads:
Lost Luggage: Cost: $$$$,
Not Caring: Priceless.
That was not the best example of their ads, but you know what I mean.

Here is how I feel about the importance of buyer agency:
Having a Buyer's Agent: Your Cost: $0,
Having Buyer Representation: Priceless.

Jim Starwalt

Thinking of making a move? Log onto my website at www.StarHomeFinders.com and search the Multiple Listing Service from over 150,000 homes for sale. Registering is quick and easy!

Jim Starwalt, Broker Associate RE/MAX Center, Phone: 847-548-2625 Jim@StarHomeFinders.com

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *