The Best Place on Earth

A lot of people ask me about living in a "good" neighborhood. Or where are the "good" schools?

As a Realtor, these are questions that I can't answer. First, because "good" is subjective.

What is good to me, may not be so good to you.

My wife, Susan, and I used to live in a new construction Grayslake subdivision. At the time, we liked that and thought that was "good". Then the kids went to college and we downsized to a smaller home, in an older neighborhood - and we think that is "good" (for us) now.

Our boys played lacrosse, so a school with a lacrosse program would have been "good" to us.

The second reason I cannot tell you what is "good" is because it would be considered a fair housing violation.

Only you can decide what makes an area "good" for you. So, take some time to think it over. Make a list and prioritize. All the information that you want is available on the Internet.

You make the best decision for you. And I'll help you buy your "best" home ever.

Jim Starwalt

Thinking of making a move? Log onto my website at www.StarHomeFinders.com and search the Multiple Listing Service from over 150,000 homes for sale. Registering is quick and easy!

Jim Starwalt, Broker Associate RE/MAX Center, Phone: 847-548-2625 Jim@StarHomeFinders.com

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *