Here are a few tips to help you in your search for a new home:
1. Get your free credit report and see if there are any issues that affect your credit score.
2. Meet with a mortgage lender to see what you can afford.
3. Consider the additional costs that come with a home such as property taxes, utilities, insurance and home repairs.
4. Decide which home improvements are worth the money for remodeling.
5. Consider the location, the school districts and the current neighborhood property values.
Click here to search Northern Illinois Homes for Sale.
Thinking of making a move?
Log onto my website at www.StarHomeFinders.com and search Northern Illinois Homes for sale.
Registering is quick and easy!
Easily search Northern Illinois Homes for Sale with photos, open houses and virtual tours at StarHomeFinders.com
Jim Starwalt, Broker Associate
Find Me Online
Tips for Finding and Buying Your Home in 2014