Below is a list of Short Sale Package Documents that are typically needed from a seller as part of the short sale process.
- Authorization letter.
- Hardship letter.
- Last two years of tax returns.
- Last 30 days of consecutive paycheck stubs.
- Last 60 days of back statements for all bank accounts, all pages including blank pages.
- Mortgage statement with loan number and customer service phone number.
- Request for Transcript of Tax Return, IRS Form 4506-T.
- Homeowners Association contact information and invoice showing current balance on the account.
- Divorce decree, if applicable.
- Bankruptcy discharge form, if applicable.
View my short video below -
"Short Sales: A Quick Guide to Avoiding Foreclosure and Saving Your Credit"
Jim@StarHomeTeam.com Find Me Online Short Sale Documents - Selling Your Illinois Home as a Short Sale in 2014