3 Step Approach to Selecting the Right Home


Step 1: Approach the home buying process objectively:

  • No perfect house ... the 85% rule.
  • The good ones can go quickly.
  • Avoid second guessing syndrome ... also known as buyer's remorse.

Step 2: After viewing each home ask yourself 3 important questions:

  • What did I like about the home?
  • What, if anything, would I want or need to change?
  • If the price were right, could I see myself owning this home? If yes, at what price?

Step 3: Remember you have 3 safety nets available to you:

  • Your judgement as an educated and informed buyer.
  • The market analysis I will provide you on the home and neighborhood.
  • The option of an appraisal rider.


Jim Starwalt

Thinking of making a move? Log onto my website at www.StarHomeFinders.com and search the Multiple Listing Service from over 150,000 homes for sale. Registering is quick and easy!

Jim Starwalt, Broker Associate RE/MAX Center, Phone: 847-548-2625 Jim@StarHomeFinders.com


Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *